The UK's Largest independent Clean Air service provider
Crowthorne Group is an independent clean air service and validation provider.
We are not associated with any manufacturer, construction company or supplier of equipment or facilities, so provide entirely impartial reports on your facility or equipment to keep your staff safe.
WHERE WE OPERATE
Our Head Office is in Fleet, Hampshire but we operate throughout the UK with a regional servicing and validation office in East Kilbride. Our engineers are based across all regions of the country to provide a rapid response service.
Crowthorne Ireland has its Head Office in Dublin, also with regional engineers.
WE SPECIALISE IN
- All elements of servicing and validation
- Emergency and scheduled fumigations (including CL3 facilities)
- We promote training & certification of all employees involved with the validation of cleanrooms and clean air equipment
- We sit on the CTCB-I Advisory Committee in both Scotland (S2C2) Ireland (ICS) and the VCCN (Holland) - Including training on the preparatory courses and the provision of examiners
SIZE OF WORKFORCE
Our workforce amounts to 45 in total, with 28 regionally based service engineers across the UK.
2017 Acquisition of Bioquell airflow (Microflow) and Cantel airflow (Labcaire)
2014 Acquisition of BioSafe Safety Services
DID YOU KNOW?
- We work globally with many ‘blue-chip’ companies and Governmental organisations
- We are actively involved with the preparation of British European and international Standards
- We sit on and provide technical advice to Standard committees
- We are employed as technical advisers for major projects including hospitals, major containment
- facilities, Governmental agencies & construction companies
- We are a LUPC approved supplier
- We hold valid ISO9001 certification
- We are a One Nucleus Silver Member
- We are Safe Contractor accredited
- We are a ConstructionLine Gold Member