We provide a fully independent validation service for the commissioning or maintenance testing of containment facilities including ACDP and DEFRA Level 3 & 4 laboratories.
Experience has shown early involvement at design and specification steps can greatly reduce delays at commissioning or validation and the costs associated with them.
Types of Containment Facilities
- Patient Isolator rooms
- ACDP & DEFRA Level 3 & 4
- Commissioning including control systems
- HEPA filter supply, installation and certification
- Full fumigation service
- Provision of fumigation protocols
CL3 and CL4 Facility: Typical Approach
Crowthorne Hi-Tec Services has considerable experience in the commissioning and validation of CL3 and 4 facilities. Successful projects often involve the following ten step approach:
- Review design & specification
- Visual Inspection
- Negative pressure room integrity test
- Air flow pressure test
- HEPA filter test
- Commissioning of MSC’s
- Fumigation mode (Ambient pressure) room integrity test
- Room pressure control challenge test
- Inspect operational general room requirements
- Review fumigation protocol
We offer a full 24 hour emergency fumigation service including:
routine inspection, room integrity testing, fumigation correct control
and fumigation efficacy studies.